The Honors College
The Physiology Honors Academy collaborates with the Honors College to promote graduation with honors amongst all Physiology honors students. The honors experience is both fulfilling and memorable as it provides an experience beyond what a normal class offers.
Honors students are usually selected upon matriculation. However, students who wish to take on the challenge of an honors curriculum can nominate themselves for entrance into the Honors College. Click here for more information.
- Priority registration
- Extended library checkouts
- Challenging and effective learning environment
- Smaller class sizes
- Personal faculty attention
- Active discussions and in-depth analysis
- Contracting Classes for Honors
- Honors College listserv, newsletter, and clubs
- Special events and luncheons
Deadline for Spring 2017: Wednesday, May 3rd by the end of the business day
- Submit directly to the Honors College: 1 hard copy of your signed title page & Original signed release form
- Submit your thesis as an integrated whole, electronically as a pdf (filename: LastnameFirstinitial.pdf), with the following requirements: title page with advisor's signature, signed release form, abstract of no more than 200 words, thesis body, file size less than 15mb.